1. All bookings are subject to availability.
2. Payment can be made by cash on delivery of service, via direct bank transfer or from VISA, MASTER CARD.
3. We don’t accept cheques.
4. Prices are subject to change without notice.
5. All cancellations to be in writing via email: email@example.com, sms: 074 868 5960. Cancellations made at least the day before the transfer date will not attract any cancellation fee. Cancelletions made for transfers on the same day will carry a cancellation fee equal to the full booking fee.
6. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that sufficient time is allowed to arrive at their destination. Please contact us telephonically in case of change in flight plans (diverted or indefinitely delayed). Please keep our contact phone number at hand – 074 868 5960 – and ensure your cell phone is on to enable our chauffeurs to contact you.
7. If a flight is delayed, we will endeavour to monitor the situation and accommodate the change. Like you, we are dependant on information provided by the Airports Company of South Africa (ACSA).
8. There’s always the chance that unforeseen circumstances may delay our service. We request that clients first make contact with the chauffeur or call centre before making alternative arrangements. Please ensure that we have a mobile number of the passenger(s) so that we can liaise with them should we be unexpectedly delayed.
9. In the case of a no-show at the airport arrivals or pick up address the full booking fee will be charged.
10. Any changes to your itinerary or route must be made with the call centre and not with the driver concerned.
11. WhereTo Tours & Transfers, its employers, agents associates and any other person indirectly in the employ of WhereTo is not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, accident, death, delay or inconvenience to any person or their belongings. WhereTo reserves the right to refuse to undertake the conveyance of any passengers.